Thursday, January 5, 2012

Marion's 31 Day Challenge - Tonya Style

I was really excited when Marion announced that she was doing the 31 Day Challenge again this year. Her concept this year, fit right into some of my own personal goals so this is going to be a lot of fun.

The beginning of the year is always a time where we sit and contemplate things that we want to accomplish through the year, and reflect back on the past year's achievements and disappointments. 2011 was a great crafty year for me, and my goal for 2012 would be to continue on this journey but become better organized with my thoughts, and planning. So JOURNALING is going to be a huge part of my life this year. When Marion made this year's challenge a journal, I was so ready to get started.

Each week, I want to bring you guys a closer look at my weekly progress in the 31 day challenge. The easiest way to do this is through YouTube. Here is my first week's journey...




Thanks for stopping in today,

Tonya Gibbs
http://www.psychomoms.com

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover