Thursday, February 9, 2012

Journey Book

I downloaded the Journey book that Marion has available and I love this book so much. There are TONS of embellishments and so many ways you can use these supplies for something other than a book. The download comes with six signature covers that you add around your own paper to complete the signature. Instead of plain cardstock - I decided to include some of the elements from the January 31 Day Challenge downloads.

I created my cover by using upcycled denim from some old jeans. Then I edged the book with crocheted lace, and layered it on the cover.

I love the way the book turned out.

here are two videos.
Part 1 is snippets - tips from when I put the book together.



Part 2 is the walk through of the book

thank you for stopping in today
Tonya Gibbs

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover