Monday, April 16, 2012

Girly Girl Album


 Awhile back I had bought the paper collection of My Minds Eye "Madison Avenue". I fell in love with all the pink and brown tones and the tower, birds and such.  I hated to cut up the paper, I didn't want to lose the images on paper, so I decided to create a girly girl album size 6x9. Used black chip board for the covers, adhered with the amazing Helmar 450 glue so love that glue. Gave the book a vintage feel with using Distress Inks (brushed corduroy and walnut stain) added some Distress Stickles (vintage photo).  Used a flower punch to create the flowers using the paper scraps, added some bling gems.

 The pretty lace trim was white to start I used Distress stain (warm lipstick) and Tattered Angels glimmer mist (tutti fruitti and coffee shop) to create the pink shades that where throughout the paper line to match. I couldn't believe how well it matched the paper. That's why I love glimmer mist so much, you can take plain lace and trims and create your own.

I just love the Eiffel tower and the book text this collection is beautiful.
I will be working in this girly girl album scrappin some pics of my girls, I will be sharing with you all.
happy creating, Peggy Lee

Supplies:
My Minds Eye "Madison Avenue" paper line
Distress inks (brushed corduroy, walnut stain)
Distress Stickles (vintage photo)
Helmar 450 glue
Prima: lace
Recollections Boutique Fleur trims and gems
trims and lace
McGill flower punch
Bind in all-binding
                                                                                    

8 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous album, Peggy!!  Can't wait to see more pics of the inside! 
    Rachel JazzyCreations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Pegg~a~lish.....she is TRULY A BEAUTY!!! Just love how you finished off the cover!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous work peggy, i love that paper, still haven't used mine.  i have to stop hoarding.  gorgeous job

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is one gorgeous album, I love all the little details you've created - really sets it off!

    http://twenty-something-sherbet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfection. The lace, the text flowers. The glitter. (M, see I even like the glitter). Love it. 

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is so cute. Love the paper involved with it. Th lace and flowers turned out fantastic. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely stunning Peggy!  I'm on the hunt for a Bind it All at CKC which I hope to see you at. *wink* I have some great new My Minds Eye papers I am dying to make a mini with!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover