Friday, December 21, 2012

2013 Calendar Display

Hi everyone just a few more days until Christmas.  If you are looking for a last minute gift idea, I hope I can inspire you today.  

I love to make these calendars for co-workers, friends, and family and they are always well received.
It only takes a few hours to whip one out, and look at how elegant they are for a desk or counter top.


 
For my base I started with a MyTeddyBoo Eiffel Tower chipboard mini album page.  I covered it with Pion Designs Studio of Memories Paper.  Then softened the paper with some gorgeous lace trim.  I embossed the tower with Frantage Shabby Gold embossing powder. The gorgeous floral spray was made from a mixed selection of Prima flowers, a few Tim Holtz metal embellishments, a button and some stamped tickets from the Prima Songbird stamp collection.  The calendars are adhered with a spiral Christmas Tree hook that I got from the dollar store. 
 
 
 
 
On the back, the Tim Holtz Small Easel die was used to make the panel sit on desk.  I made a pocket to house the extra calendar pieces.
 
I created this Calendar printable as a thank you to all of my followers.  I hope you find a use for it in some of your 2013 projects.  You may download it on my blog. 
 
Thanks for stopping in today, I hope you have a Merry Christmas.
 
Tonya Gibbs
 
 
Resources:
 
MyTeddyBoo - Eiffel Tower Mini Album Panel
Pion Designs -  Studio of Memories Patterned Paper
Tim Holtz: Clock, number plate, Easel die
Prima: Flowers - Wrinkle Rose Cream, Mini Roses white, and Rosebuds Light pink from the classic collections.   and Leaves
Stampendous - Frantage Embossing Powder Gold
Lace
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover