Thursday, January 31, 2013

Lattice Blossom Album | Marion Smith Designs & Leaky Shed Studios

Hey there. 

I thought I posted this here weeks ago.......I made this mini album using Marion's Lattice Blossom album designed for Leaky Shed Studios. You can't believe how fabulous this chipboard album is. It's simply gorgeous. The intricacy of the die-cutting is just phenomenal. I'm in love with this chipboard album. 

I attempted Marion's 31 Day challenge this year and oh my goodness, making videos is so much fun but so much work. I gave up after filming 5 videos and only edited 3 of them. I did get to make a video showing the details of the album. You can catch that video at the end of this post. 

Thanks for stopping by today. Have a great week. 

















Supplies: 

Patterned papers from the Romance Novel Line designed by Marion for Prima Marketing.
All flowers & Bling are Prima.
Chipboard Letters are from Studio Calico.

Angela Carter
Sweet Ampersand Blog






2 comments:

  1. This is an excellent post I seen thanks to share it. It is really what I wanted to see hope in future you will continue for sharing such a excellent post. album promotion

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover