Friday, September 20, 2013

First Birthday Layout - Tonya Gibbs

I'm loving the chalk board trend in scrapbooking papers these days.  But I think my favorite one from summer CHA was the Teresa Collins Designs Memorabilia line.  I had to have it all the second that I saw it!  I love that the secondary colors are yellows, and aquas, the embellies are filled with awesome typography, and I'm totally in love with all those flags! 

Today I wanted to share with you a layout that created of my nephew Gage's first birthday party with this collection.

 
 


Layout by Tonya A. Gibbs  using Teresa Collins Designs Memorabilia Collection.  #Layout #Scrapbooking #TeresaCollins #Memorabilia #Birthday #TonyaGibbs #Psychomomscrapbooks
 
 
Here is a process video showing how I made the layout.
 

 
 
Thanks for stopping in today,
 
Tonya A. Gibbs
 
Resources for this layout:
  • Teresa Collins - Memorabilia Collection - 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper - Snippets
  • Teresa Collins - Memorabilia Collection - 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper - Recorded
  • Teresa Collins - Memorabilia Collection - 6 x 6 Paper Pad
  • Teresa Collins - Memorabilia Collection - 12 x 12 Die Cut Paper
  • Teresa Collins - Memorabilia Collection - Envelopes
  • Teresa Collins - Memorabilia Collection - Layered Stickers
  • Teresa Collins - Memorabilia Collection - Sequins
  • Prima - Ingvild Bolme - Chalk Fluid Edger - Pastel Blue
  • Sizzix - Tim Holtz - Sizzlits Decorative Strip Die - Alterations Collection - Die Cutting Template - Filmstrip Frames
  • Gold Glitter
  • Studio Calico - Wood Veneers - Heart & Arrows
  • Jenni Bowlin Studio - Fiskars - Squeeze Punch - Large - Blue Ribbon
  • My Favorite Things Stamps - Die-namics First Place Award Ribbon

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover