Monday, September 30, 2013

Paper Pumpkin Time!!!

That's right it's that time of the year...for paper pumpkins...inspired by Miranda and her G45 pumpkin projects on her blog.


I had to create one, which I have created this paper pumpkin years ago..
it was so fun to create this little beauty.
I used some fall scrapbooking papers cut at 3/4 inch by 6
which you need 19-20 strips of paper.
I inked the edges of the papers.
Punched a hole on both ends of the strips.
Hook one edge with a big brad.
Spread out (fan out)
Using another big brad, pull up each strip
and place onto the brad
repeat.
After all the strips are hooked on the brad
fold down the brad pronges.
Form the pumpkin to how you like it.
Now the FUN part
EMBELLISHING your pumpkin
which is all up to your own style...
I cut out leaves, inked and stamped them...
cut out vines and honeycombs.
I used paper flowers I stamed and inked added some gems.
Ribbon for the stem. 
Last I cut out a doily and used a fringed burlap string
to tucked under the paper pumpkin.
whoola!!!

Hope you enjoyed!
thanks for stopping by today,
Peggy Lee

Supplies
CTMH-all products.

2 comments:

  1. Nice! Funny I mentioned this to you last night, and voila here is the one you made! I think the possibilities are endless with all the pretty paper choices!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute and such a great idea!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover