Friday, December 20, 2013

December Daily Days 13 - 19 by Tonya Gibbs

I'm back with updates on my December Daily.   I have prepared days 13 -19 for you guys for today's post.  In addition to the Photo shares I've also prepared a few prompts for you on days when you need a little inspiration. 

Day 13:

Prompt 1:  Use store decorations as inspiration for page embellishments. 



I wanted to leave this page background white so it wouldn't compete with the dramatic photo.  But the page was very blank on the right margin.   I was in Target doing some Christmas Shopping and noticed their entry way decoration was a HUGE display of different sized balls in a "swag" so I decided to duplicate that look with circle punches. For a little sparkle, I scattered sequins in different sizes.

Day 14
Prompt 2: Use past photos to tell your store for the day.  




My Friend and I went on a road trip to the My Favorite Things Store for their Christmas celebration.  I had forgotten to take a photo of the two of us so I  used photos that I had taken earlier in the year.  I think this is fine, as long as they don't "change" the story of the day.


Day  15
Prompt 3: Use your scraps - even if they don't have a "Holiday" theme.

 


I used the Nirvana "Family" title that was sitting on my desk.  I also used scraps from other pages in this book to create the background of this page.  The tape in the right margin was Holiday package tape from Target.


Day 16



The look on his face was so precious that I wanted it to be the only thing on the page!

Day 17  & Day 18
Prompt 4:  Slow day,  use library pockets that are beautifully decorations, and just journal on tags inside the pocket.
Prompt 5:  Document the Weather  if you have nothing else to "say" about the day!   We often forget to document this detail.

 

  


Not much of a story to tell, so I used library pocket and placed my content on tags and tucked them into the pocket. 


Day 19:

Prompt 6:  Use a Christmas card that you have received and document what that person means to you. 




Here is a video walk through of these days. 



Can't believe this month is almost over.  Next week is going to be "crazy" busy so I may have a "late" post to share with you guys or an "on location" post. 

It isn't too late to jump in on the fun.  If you are just starting to follow us on this journey, you can catch up with the other days by clicking the links below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover