Wednesday, December 11, 2013

File Folder "December Daily" Album for 2013

Good morning yes my post is coming to you a couple of days late, sorry I've been sick with a bad sinus migraines. But all is good I just couldn't wait to share with you my take on the December Daily Album...I decided to use file folders in Kraft...(which you could use any folder) and my favorite two paper collections by Heidi Swapp and Teresa Collins Christmas theme...oh my so pretty!
Mixed with many supplies from my stash.
and 
Christmas music and lighted tree...
Here is the finished guts of my album
and the decorated cover...
Dollar Store reindeer with trimmings from my stash.
Here is the only thing I bought
my two favorite paper collections.
I gathered items from my stash to use...
I keep a basket full right beside me while I create!!
Kraft file folders taped together-form album
After the album is formed
start gluing the papers to each file folder and trim out.
Here is the file folder album 
now to decorate!!
Don't forget to sand down the edges 
and 
ink them I used Distress ink-vintage photo
Cut out the numbers to use for days!
Now I can't wait to start filling up my Christmas December Daily
with family and friends photos
and all the details of the Holiday Season!

Don't forget to check out Tonya Gibbs post here to see her take on December Daily!
Happy Holidays,
hugs
Peggy Lee



2 comments:

  1. Love it. I love all file folders. Don't know why but love them I do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too love file folders all kinds....happy holidays!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover