Friday, May 23, 2014

Baby Shower Card by Tonya Gibbs


Hi everyone, I have a simple little card to share with you today.  Our theme this month is masculine. So I thought I would share a simple little baby shower card that I created using the scraps from the "Spread Your Wings and Fly" kit to create a card.

 
This is the outside of the card.  I only used scraps from the paper collection. Small pieces of scraps when torn on the edge, create a nice washi tape look.  

 
 
I decided to decorate the inside of the card with the remaining scraps.  This card and design could easily be used for several occasions by simply modifying the greeting.  Don't forget to post your masculine projects in the Artsy Addicts Facebook page.  I can't wait to see what you create!
 
Thanks for stopping in today. 
 
Tonya Gibbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover